The Ranger RGR features a unique modular designs that allows ease of installation and replacement. It also increases the fixture’s flexibility in light direction. Multiple mounting options and lumen output up to 156,250 lumens make the Ranger an ideal choice for a low cost sports or high mast application.
The uniform PC lens is easy to maintain and replace.
RGR also has a Laser Dione Aiming Device (LAD) for highmast aiming purposes. It is IP66 rated.
RGR rotation can be up to 270 degrees and a single unit rotates at +/-30degrees It operates at -40 to 50 degrees Celsius.
(-40 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
• Wattage: 250W, 500W, 750W, 1000W, 1250W
• Mounting: Trunnion (Standard), Slip Fitter (250W & 500W only)
• Lumen : (250W) - 31250lm, (500W) - 62500lm, (750W) - 93750lm, (1000W) - 125000lm, (1250W) - 156250lm
• Optics: 30˚ (Standard), 10˚, 60˚, 120˚
• CCT: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K, 6500K
• CRI: Ra>70+
• Voltage: 100-277V (UNV), 240-480V (HV)
• Finish: Black(Standard), White
• Certification: cUL, & CE
• Warranty: 6 Years
- IES Files
- Data Sheet
- Warranty Statement
- Installation Guide