Superior SAL Gen 2
The Superior Area Light Gen 2 series is an exceptional mixture of value and performance. The product range has been upgraded to reach very high efficacy up to 140lm/W and cover lumen packages between 8400-42000lm.The range includes 480V high voltage and various sensor versions for energy savings.
The Superior Gen 2 is suitable for a multitude applications such as parking lots and streets, outdoor basketball court, tennis court, badminton court, football field, school playground, stadium, walkways and building grounds.
There are different finishes to choose from, Dark Bronze (DB-RAL#8019), Black (BK), and White (WH). Custom colors are also available. All fixtures include a 3 pin socket for a photocell complete with shorting cap. All fixtures also include a knock out to field install an occupancy sensor.
Optional Field Installable Side and Back Shields are also available.
1-10V dimming standard.
• Wattages: 60W, 100W, 150W, 200W, 240W, 300W
• Lumen Output: 8400lm, 14000lm, 21000lm, 28000lm, 33600lm, 42000lm
• Mounting: Arm, Wall Mount Arm, Slip Fitter, Trunnion
• Optics: Type II, Type III, Type IV, Type V
• CCT: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
• CRI: Ra>80
• Voltage: 100-277V(UNV), 200-480V(HV)
• Finish: Dark Bronze (Standard), Black, White
• IP: IP66
• Certification: CE, cUL and DLC
• Warranty: 6 Years
3000K or warmer and (AR) fixed arm mount must be selected for IDA
- Data Sheet
- IES Files
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Statement